- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- ESL teaching experience preferred
- Desire to engage and inspire young learners
- Competitive Payment
- Earn an average of $1500 per month plus performance-based bonuses. Typically, the number of classes the teacher teaches increases threefold in the second month and fivefold by the third month.
- Job Security
- A fixed schedule and stable income enable the teacher to bond with students and watch them grow through a wide range of levels. Our unique group class models bring greater possibilities and prospective.
- Professional Development
- We’ve partnered with National Geographic Learning and Oxford University Press, and we offer free tailored training and resources for every teacher. Additional career opportunities are also available (evaluator, trainer, etc.)
- Personal Support
- Each teacher is paired with designated support staff for personal and individualized support. The Whales English Facebook group is a reservoir of teaching tips and ideas. A valuable space that connects teachers to global peers, responsive admins.
The Classes: 50-minute 1 on 2 full immersion English language class
The Curriculum: REACH HIGHER adopted from National Geographic Learning, and OXFORD READING TREE from Oxford University Press
The Bookings: Parents select teachers. Whales English does not assign classes
The Timing: Available to teach minimum 8 hours during the peak hours
Working Hours (peak hours): Weekdays: 6:55 PM – 9:00 PM Beijing Time; Weekends: 9:10 AM – 12:20 PM 6:55 PM – 9:00 PM Beijing Time
To apply for this job please visit www.whalesenglish.com.