We are looking for a passionate UX Specialist (f/m/d), working remotely in the US (location flexible) starting early next year. You will be responsible for defining and owning the user-flows in our products and its graphical implementation and work closely with Engineering, Product and Sales to define concepts that take all stakeholder’s input into consideration. You will report to Product Management and work closely with our UI Designer for the visuals.
- You define and own user-flows and its graphical implementation that increase the usability of our products and ensures high out-of-the-box experience and value
- You define mock-ups, wireframe models of how the product (and its GUI) is to be used
- You perform user surveys to understand customer needs with regard to user experience, user interface and user interaction
- You perform benchmark analysis on the user experience of competitive and complementary software tools
- You work closely with internal stakeholders such as product management, sales and FAE, GUI and feature engineers to understand their needs and restrictions
- You work with the product managers to consolidate and prioritize feature/change requests impacting the user experience
- You work with the engineering team to estimate efforts for UX changes
- You have several years of experience as UX Specialist, UX Designer or a similar role within the software or EDA industry
- You have a technical background, preferably with a degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- You have experience in defining user flows, user designs in the area of professional software development tools
- You are familiar with design methods and processes across the software development cycle
- You have good knowledge of UX standards, fundamental user behaviours and user-centered design principles – across a variety of platforms
- You are experienced with InVision Studio, Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma
- Your strong communication and presentation skills will help you collaborate with team members from a wide range of countries and cultures
- You are able to handle multiple projects with different stakeholders, managing deadlines and expectations
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in English
- An opportunity to work with a leading breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- A high impact on the business and its results and an important role in a fast-growing company
- An international, fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment with an outstanding multi-cultural team
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow with us and shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position (max. 3 sentences) and outline your availability, via our recruiting system.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.