We’re looking for an amazing individual to join our technical support team. For this position, we want a true champion: a well-rounded person able to provide our clients with technical support, as well as answer any onboarding questions they might have. Your ultimate goal is to help our clients succeed by proactively providing them with all the technical know-how.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast developing video monetization platform and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and we’ll need our tech support champ to know every detail about our platform to be able to confidently help customers with all technical and general support inquiries.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About The Role:
This is a customer facing role: you will be one of the first points of contact for our clients in order to help them set up their account. From basic items, like video uploads and answering a variety of questions, to more advanced technical issues, like domain name setup / CNAME setup and installing SSLs, you will be providing rounded technical support for both new and existing Uscreen clients. It’ll be your responsibility and goal to provide our clients with solid answers and on-point guidelines that will help them have the smoothest experience possible.
We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a full-time remote position, and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
Job duties include working in the ticket queue to assist customers with technical support requests. Being a go-to person for all technical requirements related to support and the platform. Escalating more advanced tickets to Tier 2; escalating bug issues to the Product Team. Helping customers with setup and on boarding as needed to help them with the initial few steps of the platform setup via ticket as needed.
- 1+ years in Technical Support experience
- Experience in SaaS
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (with their own laptop or PC)
- Able to comfortably work according to Washington D.C. Eastern Time (ET): 12 pm – 8 pm Thursday – Monday
- There will be two additional openings with an anticipated start day in June of 2021; schedules for these roles are as follows:
- 8 am – 4 pm Eastern Time, Tuesday – Saturday
- 6pm – 2 am Eastern Time, Tuesday – Saturday
- Quick to learn and understand our platform, as well as the video and OTT industry
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Overall a nice person 🙂
Ideal Candidate (not required):
- Experience working with Intercom or similar Ticketing Platforms
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- 100% Remote – Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after your first 90-days)
- 2 Company Holidays
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement (up to $500 USD)
- Budget for personal development
- Co-working stipend (based on location/need/safety due to global pandemic)
How to apply:
- Click the Apply Now button
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.