Uscreen is a SaaS company with a remarkable global team, helping creators and companies monetize their videos online. Video monetization is a fast-growing market, and so far, we have established ourselves as the industry leaders, and we aim to solidify that position. To do so, we’re looking for a new addition to our marketing team: Junior SEO Specialist, to come in and help us execute and scale our SEO and marketing strategies.
Our team is incredibly passionate, smart, supportive, skilled, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism and implement it. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy and help us scale.
About this role:
This person will be working closely with the SEO Lead and Marketing Team, primarily focusing on search engine optimization of our main website www.uscreen.tv.
This position involves a healthy amount of communication with other team members, so fluency in English is required. This is an exciting, dynamic role with amazing growth opportunities. You’ll be trained directly by our SEO Lead and will be able to grow your marketing, SEO, and technical skills immediately.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to grow your career in SEO and work with a fast-moving content marketing and SEO team, you’re in the right place. With a domain rating of 80, our team has been able to rank for over 7,000 competitive keywords on Google’s #1 page.
We are growing and things change rapidly, so you need to also be able to shift direction easily and maintain your flexibility in working with other team members and teams.
Task and responsibilities:
- Building and optimizing website pages on WordPress
- Work closely with our content team to publish new posts
- Work closely with our outreach team on various SEO campaigns
- Maintain website’s SEO health
- Perform keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Track keywords’ rankings, and report and analyze website analytics
- Research and analyze competitor sites
- Stay up to date with all SEO and content marketing trends
- Effective communication skills including proficiency in English (having accents is fine, as long as you’re using proper English syntax)
- 1+ years experience in relevant SEO, digital marketing, and/or content roles.
- Basic knowledge of SEO (technical SEO & best practices)
- Love working with data, to identify opportunities and solving problems
- Experience doing extensive research
- Ability to overlap at least 5 working hours with Central European Time
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
Ideal Candidate (not required):
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Keyword Research
- Experience with Google Search Console & Analytics
- Experience with SEO tools including Ahrefs, RankRanger, Moz, and SEMrush
- Located in the Central European Time Zone
- Full-time (40 hours per week).
- Amazing Growth Opportunities
- The best available online learning resources to expand your knowledge
- 100% Remote – Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after your first 90-days)
- 2 Company Holidays
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement (up to $500 USD)
- Budget for personal development
- Co-working stipend (based on location/need/safety due to global pandemic)
How to Apply:
We have a unique hiring process that allows us opportunities to review candidates in different stages/settings.
- Apply here: https://forms.gle/ESv3o27ZK7GxoVyD7
- Email follow-ups will be sent to successful candidates, asking for them to answer a few questions and send a video introduction
- Interviews will be scheduled with successful candidates
- Paid Sample Tasks will be sent to successful candidates (if applicable)
- Second interviews may be scheduled with successful candidates prior to moving forward with the hiring process.
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.