Website Grow Development
Hi! I’m Daniel and I’m searching for a talented support specialist to join my team at Grow Development. Since 2015 we have sold WooCommerce plugins to help customers level up their shop!
This Customer Support Specialist position is an opportunity for a self-motivated remote worker with experience with WordPress and WooCommerce. You will spend your time answering customer questions via Help Scout, troubleshooting problems with plugins, and updating documentation in our WordPress site.
You will work with our team to provide world-class support to customers. Excellent written communication skills in English are vital.
10-15 hours per week during regular business hours Monday – Friday. Must be based in USA time zones UTC-4 to UTC-7.
- Respond to pre-sales questions in Help Scout.
- Participate in live chat support conversations.
- Assist customers with support questions in Help Scout in a timely manner.
- Setting up demo sites and debug environments.
- Review and update plugin documentation in our WordPress site.
Your Work Environment
- This is a fully remote position.
- You have your own computer for completing work tasks.
- You need to have access to a consistent and fast internet connection.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress including installing plugins and configuring websites.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Work hours that overlap with US time zones (UTC-4 to UTC-7).
- Self-motivated and work well independently.
- Comfortable working remotely
Nice To Have
- Prior experience supporting WordPress plugins.
- Experience with Help Scout.
- Experience managing an ecommerce site.
If you are looking for a position to work with a fun and experienced team, to expand your knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce, and work on challenging assignments, then this position is a great fit for you. The compensation is a competitive hourly rate.
During the initial screening you will respond to sample support queries about WordPress and work through support discussions.
The most qualified candidates will have a ~45 minute video call with Daniel, the owner of Grow Development, to learn more about you and answer any questions you have about the position and company.
Next, you’ll complete a short, paid, test project. This helps you get a sense for the role and it helps us learn more about how you think and communicate.
Finally, we’ll select a single candidate to be offered a part-time position and then the real fun begins!
We’re looking for individuals. No agencies or recruiters will be considered for this position. Applicants outside of US timezones will not be considered.
Grow Development is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Applications are being accepted through December 31, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.