At Ginger our mission is to create a world where everyone can be their best self. At the moment of need, we provide our members with stigma-free access to high-quality coaches, clinicians and content. We’re coupling on-demand care and data science to reinvent how the world gets emotional and mental health support.
With Ginger, members receive a personalized care plan and the right level of care based on their needs – from self-management tools and coaching to therapy and psychiatry. The Ginger proprietary app delivers clinically validated self-care content, along with chat access to coaches and video access to therapists, psychiatrists for our members.
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
Ginger is experiencing high-growth and is seeking full-time, licensed psychiatrists to provide direct, virtual care as part of a multidisciplinary team. Psychiatrists will provide care only to members who reside in states in which the clinician is licensed. You will be part of the professional corporation affiliated with Ginger.
This is a remote position. Psychiatrists must reside in the US.
Current cross-licensure in WA and CA a plus.
- Provide high quality, innovative, tele-psychiatry to Ginger patients over a HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform
- Complete, sign and lock clinical case notes within 24 hours of session
- Maintain your personalized database to record proof of licensure, license updates, expiration dates, personal information, etc.
- Stay in regular communication with clinical headquarters (checking and responding to emails in a timely fashion)
- Work with a collaborative care team including health coaches, other therapists, psychiatrists, and external care providers, which includes participating in weekly all-team meetings and weekly consultation groups
- Assist with other company projects:
- Support hiring efforts by conducting clinical interviews
- Support training efforts for 1099 clinicians, including peer review and other QA-related tasks
- On call duties
- Willingness and confidence to integrate cutting-edge technology into all aspects of your care
- Clinical competence in psychopharmacology and in evidence based practices (CBT, DBT, ACT, Mindfulness, etc.)
- Knowledge of current research to integrate into your practice
- Familiarity, comfort and confidence with technology – various applications, tech tools, Google web-apps, video conferencing, EMR, etc.
- **Tech-savviness is a must**
- Willingness and motivation to become licensed in other states as needed
- MD with completion of accredited psychiatry residency – BE/BC
- A license to practice psychiatry
- Licensure in multiple states is highly valued
- 3+ years experience providing clinical psychiatry services
- Experience with tele-psychiatry highly valued
To apply for this job please visit www.ginger.com.