Website Amazon.com Services LLC
REMOTE – UNITED STATES ONLY
Amazon’s Alexa Recruiting organization is seeking a talented, customer focused Technical Sourcing Recruiter with a passion for delighting both their clients and candidates. You will work with a close-knit, high performing technical recruiting team supporting the Alexa Global Business team. This position focuses on driving candidate generation strategies in an effort to engage technical candidates. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is making an impact on the business by recruiting for innovative technical talent. Successful Technical Sourcers on this team utilize their experience in setting benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics, and prioritizing to hit customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. They draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
Key job responsibilities
A successful candidate on Alexa recruiting team utilizes their experience to build candidate pipelines utilizing non-traditional sources, assessing fit, and being able to share business compelling story and Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
About the team
The team is a fun recruiting team that is incredibly driven and collaborate with a growing business where you can make a big impact, innovate, and be a part of something big for Amazon. Your work is valued as much as your life outside of work.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 2 + years of corporate and/or search firm experience
· Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
· Experience recruiting passive candidates and building networks
· CRM/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
· MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· A demonstrated passion for technical recruiting and has customer obsession.
· Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills with a data driven approach when it comes to reporting techniques
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
· Strong technical sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
· Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.