We’re always on the search for amazing people. The CRM Engineering Team consists of people who have real passion for what they do and are masters at their craft. We reflect the larger company philosophy, to solve data problems, but focus internally on the systems we build and the internal partners we support. Agile in our processes, we strive to push the boundaries of our best-of-breed platforms to build a world-class systems operation. Our team thinks smart, strategic and scalable, and will push you to do the same.
We are looking to hire a Sr. Salesforce CPQ Developer to join the team. As Elastic has grown, our Salesforce CPQ environment continues to scale with it. We’d like to hire an awesome Sr. Application Engineer who has proven experience in Salesforce CPQ development to help meet the needs of our users. You will be working with a world class team of Salesforce developers, admins, and business partners to keep our Salesforce CPQ product running smoothly as Elastic scales. You will be part of one of our scrum teams working on enhancements, defects and solutioning for our business stakeholders (Elastic employees) around the globe. The ideal candidate is looking to 1) Make an impact on a growing team and company 2) Enable us to scale our CPQ maturity to match our explosive growth 3) Show a fundamental understanding of how users interact with CPQ and the best ways to enable their success.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and develop secure, scalable technical solutions on the Salesforce and CPQ platform
- Create and collaborate on solution and technical design artifacts, and present and participate in cross-functional review sessions
- Display expertise in Salesforce and CPQ functionality and features, through all interactions on Business Applications projects
- Provide technical guidance for new projects, enhancements, and bug fixes related to solutions being delivered on the Salesforce & CPQ platform.
- Work with Business system analysts to design & implement end to end automations
- Analyze business processes to identify inefficiencies and critical metrics
- Maintain and optimize full lifecycle software development using standard configuration, Apex, VisualForce, LWC, API’s, CPQ and
- Force.com applications
- Participating in our agile development process with our team of Salesforce developers to design, test, and implement new features on CPQ
- Participate in peer reviewing and debugging existing source code and resolve support requests for existing environments
- Manage Salesforce CPQ integration with Salesforce (Lightning), NetSuite, and other internal systems
- Design, develop, and maintain Salesforce CPQ system solutions involving product bundles, pricing rules, advanced approval workflows, validation rules in support of new requests and ongoing process improvements
- Experience partnering with and designing solutions for go-to-market and back office teams, ideally, pre, and post-sales, finance and accounting.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize complex system functionality for the business user.
What You Bring Along:
- 6+ years of relevant Salesforce.com experience as a developer with extensive knowledge of Sales Cloud, Apex, VisualForce, LWC and Force.com tools and applications
- 3+ years of designing, configuring and developing on the Salesforce CPQ platform with extensive knowledge around discounts, approvals, price rules, SKU setup and QCP.
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification
- A deep understanding of Salesforce Architecture, Limits, Security and out of the box automation tools of the platform
- Strong technical knowledge around APIs (REST preferred )
- Have knowledge and experience in Integration with other systems and familiarity with Integration tools like mulesoft.
- A deep understanding and working knowledge of version control systems (Git preferred)
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Have a knack for listening and interpreting user requirements and then turning them into action
- Knowledge of what Agile development practices and a sprint delivery model
- The ability to access ways for the team to improve and streamline our support process from a people and technology perspective
- Strong project management skills and knowledge of CRM software deployment methodologies
- Salesforce Developer Certification (PD2 current).
- Experience with working on Lightning Experience
- Understanding of Event Monitoring Data
- Experience with CICD tools ( Copado )
- Experience with CLM applications like Conga and Revenue Applications like ( Revpro )
- Being awesome
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.