Normally we hire candidates for our Customer Champion team to work a standard Monday to Friday work week. However, right now we are in need of someone who can help our customers in a full-time, 5 day work week that always includes Saturday and Sunday in all time zones. If you’re excited about this role but you’d prefer a Monday to Friday work week, check out our jobs page for other roles that may be a good fit.
This role is open for applicants in the US Pacific & Mountain time zones only. It’s different from our Customer Champion role as it’s an advanced customer support position, and so we’re looking for different skills & experience. If you’re not in the US Pacific or Mountain time zones, or don’t have the requirements for this role, please take a look at our current openings for the Customer Champion role. Please refrain from applying for multiple roles at the same time.
We’re looking for someone that loves to help people solve advanced technical problems and build relationships with users on our highest-paying plans to make them successful in automating their business. If you love interacting with people on a daily basis to help them learn how to optimize their work then read on…
- You’re highly skilled in technical customer support. We’re looking for 2+ years experience in customer support, working with APIs or in the SaaS industry.
- You’re empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You make customers feel empowered after interacting with support and not stupid because of a small mistake. The purpose of a Premier Customer Champion is to strengthen customer relationships by providing outstanding service and product assistance. You’ll act as our customers’ advocates towards Zapier and are Zapier’s ambassadors towards customers.
- You obsess over the details. Maybe you have a one emoticon and one exclamation point rule of thumb for every email. Maybe it’s only two sentences per paragraph. Either way, you make sure each word and each punctuation mark makes the customer delighted to work with you.
- You love solving problems. Every customer is different, many times radically so. You relish being able to meet their specific need, and also solving their problems that may have gone unsaid.
- You’re an excellent written communicator. We’re also a 100% remote team, and writing is our primary means of communication at Zapier.
- You’re persistent. Support at Zapier is so much different than it is at many other software companies. It’s not the same questions over and over again, and often involves researching technical nuances of the apps we support. You’ll need to be confident in suggesting effective business workflows for users by developing and demonstrating a strong product knowledge
- You’re passionate about doing things efficiently. At Zapier, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves. You’ll be a skilled multi-tasker, you’ll be able to handle both incoming and ongoing conversations with speed and precision. You won’t be afraid to jump in and pitch with the wider support team if there’s bandwidth or they need help.
- We believe giving the best support to our customers is important. For that reason, we only consider candidates who want to dedicate at least the next year or two to giving great support to Zapier customers.
- This role is perfect for those who are passionate about offering meticulous customer service at the highest level and working dynamically on a range of projects to assist and achieve the Premier Support team’s goals.
- You’re creative and resourceful. You try as many angles as possible to secure positive press mentions for clients and companies. You keep an eye out for media, speaking, and award opportunities as they arise and keep up on industry trends.
- You believe relationships are critical to success. You have relationships with business and tech media, you have experience working with customers or partners, and you’re able to quickly build trust with cross-functional teams and external agencies.
- You’re solid at time management. You’ll juggle a variety of fast-moving communications projects, and as a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
Things You’ll Do
- Help some of our highest paying customers via email or chat to ensure they have the best and fastest experience possible. You’ll own conversations with your customer and make sure they get a first response within an hour. You’ll support them from start to finish, troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Work with the product team to build tools that will speed up and increase the quality of support at the same time
- Experiment: this is a startup so everything can change
To apply for this job please visit zapier.com.