Website Spoton Connections
To expand our digital growth & marketing team, we are looking for an experienced and data driven Performance Marketing Specialist. As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will work in the Marketing team to support key growth initiatives. You will be responsible for driving revenue for the business through paid and organic digital campaigns.
· The Performance Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. You will also ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
· Execute all Pay Per Click campaigns, including Google AdWords, Facebook, Remarketing, Instagram, etc.
· Manage overall strategies of the campaigns including bidding, audiences, keywords, lead acquisition strategy…
· Perform SEO research (Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends) and identifying effective content and keywords
· Setting up and optimizing Google Analytics goals and tracking/conversion pixels
· Implement best SEO practices and techniques
· Measuring and reporting on the performance of all campaigns
· Identify key traffic acquisition KPIs and metrics
· Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on this and campaign results to drive growth and achieve goals
· Performing A/B testing & ROI optimization
· Monitor and look for ways to improve performance and introduce new effective ideas
· Establish and update budgets caps. Ensure accounts are pacing properly based on pre-determined spend
· Ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget
· Understand and analyze user behavior, and create messaging that best matches user intent
· Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations.
· Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns within an international scope
· Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
· Strong interest and passionate about digital marketing and the internet space
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with solid knowledge of analytics and reporting tools (e.g Google Analytics, etc.) ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
· Strategic thinker willing to roll up sleeves and execute strategies
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
· Hunger to learn and grow as a professional every day
· A self-starting attitude – ability to work independently and take initiatives
* Must be located in Portugal and willing to work from the office from time to time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com