Website Spoton Connections
Our client is looking for a Jira Administrator who after joining will own and iterate the Atlassian products so that these are put to the best use. You will be working with the business to better set these tools up to support the people and processes in place. Working on a roadmap of enhancements and integrations to other tools like Jenkins and GitHub so we can streamline our processes that sit around how we identify, track, and manage issues within the tech team.
In future state, it would be to build, test and release all integrated into Jira and the surrounding Atlassian tools. It will also encompass access management, redefining workflows within Jira and working with specialist groups on their bespoke requirements, helping the business get the most out of Jira via insightful reporting and dashboards.
- Be the platform product owner for our Atlassian products and services, defining and prioritising requirements
- Extract implementation and operational requirements from customer needs and proposed business strategy, being the voice of the customer
- Interact with different stakeholders (customers, Delivery Managers, business stakeholders …) to provide a cohesive approach
- Follow Agile principles both in definition and implementation process for Atlassian related products and services
- Be the trusted advisor in term of licensing models for Atlassian projects, making sure we can fulfil growing plans for both the company and our customers
- Proactively propose new strategies and service proposals, anticipating customers and business needs
- Ensure platform integrity and alignment of core implementation principles among our different customers and types of users
- Own operational processes for our Atlassian products and services, providing clear direction and guidelines for the whole company
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good experience working with Atlassian products including Jira, Confluence and Ops Genie.
- Experience with Jenkins and GitHub.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and complex environment
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is a bonus.
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com