Website Spoton Connections
· Work with developers to address issues and resolve within given SLA constraints
· Assist with deployments and debugging of applications within the environment
· Responding and reporting critical security events, including taking corrective measures according to defined security policies and procedures
· Following up on issue resolution and documentation with vendors and other IT staff
· Installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting productions systems in Azure, AWS and on-premises
· Closely monitor our existing infrastructure and act if any anomalies arise as well as improving and evolving our monitoring and alerting system
· Support and improving CI/CD systems
· Scripting/Automation of functions within the environment
· Help define, document, evolve and evangelise high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
· At least 3 years’ of experience in a DevOps role
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent level of technical background gathered from other certifications and/or working experience
· Experience in working with Linux and Windows operating systems
· Experience with cloud providers as AWS, Azure or Google
· Experience with APM tools such as AppDynamics, New Relic or others
· Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana or others
· Previous work experience with CI/CD which includes SVN, GIT, Octopus Deploy and TeamCity
· Experience with tools like ELK Stack, Nginx, CloudFront, RabbitMQ, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
· Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
· Team player and be able to work with teams that are in multiple locations.
· Personal initiative and drive with the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Passionate and consistently reads and collaborates with others to stay up to date with the latest best practices
· Research new technologies which can add value to our system
· Team player with good communication skills and the ability to get your ideas across effectively
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org