Website Spoton Connections
Our client is looking for someone proactive, technically minded and great at communicating to help them manage their connections with the card schemes. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside VISA & Mastercard in growing and managing company’s relationship with them. Our expansion plans mean that your role will grow within the company, with the possibility of handling new payment schemes alongside the present ones.
· Tracking of mandatory and optional Card Scheme updates (fees, new products, technical changes, new regulations) that require modifications to the company platform and ecosystem
· Communicate relevant Card Scheme updates to internal business partners and customers.
· Collaborate with internal teams to analyze the impact of Card Scheme updates and communicate the associated impact to the relevant internal teams and/or customers.
· Solve operational challenges, interpret and clarify scheme rules.
· Liaise with Card Scheme Relations managers and/or Card Schemes to obtain additional interpretation of the updates Support product managers in the development of new products
· Conduct recurring and ad hoc training sessions to educate internal teams about the relevant Card Scheme updates, to strengthen Card Scheme knowledge and education across the global business.
· 3+ years of experience with Card Schemes and/or Issuers
· Deep knowledge of Visa/Mastercard rules, with specific experience in Card Not Present Payment
· Familiar with global payments and the surrounding ecosystem.
· An organized relationship manager and experienced presenter
· A strong and effective leader with the ability to operate comfortably and independently within a complex cultural, global environment.
· A swift problem solver who possesses sound judgment, flexibility and nimbleness in changing courses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com