REMOTE US (CT/ET time zones)
- Project Coordination and Management
- Provide project coordination and management to all clients in your book of business
- Drive end-to-end management and execution of services engagements, in partnership with Services Facilitators. This includes (but is not limited to) email communications, scheduling of calls, maintaining detailed meeting notes, sending session follow-up.
- Contribute to cross-functional meetings regarding services sold, taking ownership of relevant tasks and projects that result.
- Attend all client and internal discussions regarding Services outcomes and deliverables
- Lead client planning calls as needed. This will be on occasion and in cooperation with Services & Success team members.
- Create project plans and deliver project outcomes based on client timelines.
- Strategize and plan for Services delivery with Facilitators.
- Support Facilitators in every session assigned as well as owning technical responsibilities.
- Proactively partner with Customer Success, Sales, and Support to gather all client information and ensure impeccable communication across departments.
- Services Planning and Administration
- Prepare all client facing session and planning decks prior to delivery (with the support of the Facilitator)
- Ensure all collateral and external messaging optimizes 15Five’s brand.
- Ensure client completion of pre-work and communicate directly with participants as needed.
- Provide detailed post-session follow up to clients and participants.
- Be the go-to person to triage and answer all Transformational Services related questions for assigned accounts.
- Maintain client and project folders in Quip to ensure all information and details are complete and accurate
- Provide detailed notes of all client meetings and interactions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Transformational Services’ operational processes as well as customer commitments and preparations.
- Operations Coordination and Support
- Support Operations Manager in building and rolling out ongoing process and documentation
- Consider how to improve operational processes, project execution, and client experience.
- Lead improvement efforts to ensure processes are user-friendly for facilitators, sales reps, and cross-functional team members.
- Partner with the Operations Manager to manage services analytics and measure the impact of services.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE /COMPETENCIES / ATTRIBUTES
- 1+ years of experience in Project Management, or another client-facing role, preferably in a similar role at a startup with SaaS-based solutions
- Strong relationship skills and customer-facing presence
- Excellent with details
- Has strategic thinking and consultative skills
- High EQ with the ability to read between the lines to discern and anticipate clients needs
- Highly adept in executing projects independently while also working cross-functionally
- Passionate about helping others to learn and grow
- Exhilarated by topics of self-development and team-development
- Resourceful and action-oriented
- Strong understanding of and passion for operations
- Self-starter that is highly proactive
- Possesses a team player mentality that dictates “No job is too big or too small”
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning, improvement, and feedback
- Exemplary verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Great articulation and grammar a must
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.