Website Chili Piper
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers – building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
As the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you are the perfect fit for this role if you love identifying, assessing and bringing on board the most talented resources across all our departments to. We work globally and we take pride in building our company from all places of the world. The ideal candidate needs to have 4-5 years previous work with SaaS Talent Acquisition and is comfortable recruiting for customer facing and technical roles. We are looking for someone who has performed in a metric driven environment and has the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You will partner with leadership in driving a focus on understanding talent needs short and long term, fill key openings and drive processes and experimentation for our teams as a key talent business partner. This role reports to our CEO.
What You’ll Do
- Optimize and execute against the talent acquisition strategy to enable Chili Piper to continue along its growth trajectory (plans to triple headcount by the end of 2021).
- Build the talent acquisition processes and infrastructure. You must have the experience and vision of creating a scalable recruiting strategy.
- Execute the strategy by identifying & engaging the most talented resources in the marketplace.
- Serve as a recruiting advisor and partner to the Executive team and be a critical driver of recruiting excellence across the organization.
- Optimize and build our metrics-based approach to ensure that our goals are achieved on time, within budget and with quality
- Lead and implement employer branding strategies.
- Design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems and training necessary to scale and support a world-class team.
- Own the entire recruitment process and candidate experience. You are skilled at recruiting customer facing roles and technical roles.
- Build the outbound motion for recruiting at Chili Piper and define our outreach strategy as well as messaging for various roles.
What We’re Looking For
- You like to build from the ground up.
- You like to move fast and have a vision for how to effectively scale our talent acquisition operations.
- You have significant in-house technology recruitment experience.
- Experience negotiating employee compensation packages.
- A deep understanding of global employment as it pertains to hiring.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to focus intently on driving well qualified candidates to join our organization.
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- 4-5+ years of experience in SaaS Talent Acquisition.
- 3+ years of experience with ATS systems. Greenhouse ATS experience is preferred.
- You are skilled in managing recruiting ads across various platforms
- Proficient with negotiating salaries
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
To apply for this job please visit www.chilipiper.com.