GitHub helps companies, organizations, and groups of individuals succeed by allowing them to build better software, together.
The Engineering organization is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join the Data group and closely partner with our Product organization in the development of key machine learning products. In this role, you will have a core role in the development of large scale distributed systems that power GitHub’s core user offerings.
This is an individual contributor position with significant growth potential.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Product Managers, and other Engineers on building machine learning driven products into production
- Create modular, flexible workflows for feature generation, deployment, and serving, as well as streamlined model deployment and validation
- Provide mentorship and advise on best practices impacting large scale cross-functional projects
- 5+ years prior relevant experience
- Strong experience building and productionizing innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems
- Track record of building large scale, distributed, data driven platforms, in a cloud environment (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Strong scripting ability in Python / Bash
- Experience being an effective contributor in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction
Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.