Elastic is growing fast and we’re looking for a highly motivated, intelligent, and passionate Senior Recruiter to join our global corporate recruiting team. You will act as a Talent Advisor to our Marketing and IT teams primarily. You will be responsible for leading and driving the entire recruitment process for a variety of roles and levels. Are you a creative, high energy Senior Recruiter ready for an exciting new challenge? We would love to have you join us for the ride.
Please note this role can be located anywhere in either Canada or the USA as long as you’re comfortable working from home or a non-affiliated co-working space. We have offices in several cities although most of them are closed due to the pandemic. Assuming an office near you re-opens and you want to use it, great, you are always welcome and we will have a desk ready for you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Engage talent — Identify the right people, get them engaged, and manage the full hiring process
- Build solid relationships with your hiring teams and serve as an advisor and partner to build healthy pipelines of stellar candidates and fill current openings; you will be paired with specific teams across Marketing and IT primarily
- Craft and enhance a consistent and extraordinary candidate experience
- Manage and champion our hiring process to provide a consistent experience with the Elastic recruiting team
- Participate with the global recruiting team to develop, implement, and execute recruiting strategies
- Be a passionate Elastic brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment. You will help us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline
What You Bring Along:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience across teams, including technical positions (IT experience preferred)
- Experience hiring complex positions and a passion for understanding at least the basics of what your hiring teams are working on
- Experience in a high-volume environment where strategic alignment upfront and skinny funnels are keys
- Demonstrable experience recruiting for a fast-paced company. Maybe it’s a software company, start-up, and/or, better yet, even a company where talent isn’t knocking down your door
- Experience in direct sourcing of hard to find skillsets and underrepresented populations
- High attention-to-detail and ability to juggle multiple reqs
- Sharp eye for business with the ability to listen, ask relevant questions, and think three steps ahead
- Ability to effectively articulate the Elastic value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to establish relationships by phone, email, and social media channels
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Working knowledge of ATS tools (Greenhouse a bonus!) and recruiting technologies
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.