At Automattic, we have the power to create opportunities for people in every corner of the Earth. We offer people flexible, challenging and rewarding careers with true impact and scale. Our Recruiting teams are at the forefront of bringing the best people into Automattic.
We’re looking for an experienced Recruiter who is passionate about business partnership, candidate experience, diversity and data-driven decision making. As a Senior Recruiter on the GrowthHire team at Automattic, you’ll be partnering with a varied range of stakeholders, Senior Management and C-Level execs across Business Development and Marketing and working alongside other Recruiters who are focused on hiring amazing people, no matter where in the world they might be. GrowthHire is part of the wider Talent Operations team, the division responsible for everything to do with our employees’ experience at Automattic – from hiring and onboarding, to providing growth and learning opportunities.The Senior Recruiter will guide teams and stakeholders through the recruiting process and will lead on: attracting top talent, managing pipelines, educating hiring teams, implementing process improvements, and coordinating the entire recruiting process. We are very hands-on and active at each stage along the way.
We are a global team, with members based in Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Philippines, the US, Costa Rica and Europe. This role is open to anyone, anywhere, as we are truly distributed and remote. Work at Automattic is incredibly flexible and you dictate when you work and where you work, with a high level of autonomy once onboarded.
You will have a highly refined depth of experience across Talent Acquisition including: sourcing, candidate engagement, storytelling, screening and assessing, managing the end-to-end process of hiring senior business talent (Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Operations), with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion. You understand the importance of making sure every candidate in every stage has the best experience possible, and you could not stand to leave someone out in the cold.
You are a strong business partner and provide a strong consultative service to internal partners. You have strong business acumen and can connect the dots quickly to understand how a specific role impacts the success of our organisation. It’s important that you have experience facilitating the entire recruiting process, and are able to partner closely with teams, leads and the business to hire great people for Automattic.
- The ultimate candidate experience advocate, ensuring candidates think fondly of the time they spent in any hiring process, even if you don’t end up hiring them.
- Someone who cares deeply about building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Keen to dive in and get your hands dirty and on everything. There is no task too menial.
- Someone who strives to work out what the numbers are in order to make the right changes, build cases to support them and show ROI.
- Passionate about building high performing business development and marketing teams.
- A strong and creative sourcer.
What You Have:
- Extensive demonstrated experience recruiting for senior roles in Sales, Business Development, Marketing and other business operations, from top of funnel, through to offer, within a technology company.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage change.
- Strong project management skills and a love for organization, including documentation.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage projects to completion.
- Ability to work very autonomously, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to regularly switch context.
- Experience working in a distributed and global team.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting senior positions, from top of funnel, through to offer.
- A consistent track record of implementing and developing best practices for diversity in hiring processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly written communication skills.
- A problem-solving mindset and a track record for getting results.
- Deep empathy for candidates and colleagues.
- An understanding of team dynamics, facilitation and design processes.
- Ability to work within a team, advocating for collaborative decision making and influence without being top down.
- Experience working on organization-wide diversity, equity & inclusion projects.
- Experience creating process or guidance documentation.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.