GitHub helps companies, organizations, and groups of individuals succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We are on a growth journey, and to deliver value to our global set of customers and the worldwide community, our operational efficiency and maturity is of paramount importance. The Customer Success and Support (CS&S) organization is looking for an action-oriented Program Manager with a history of getting things done in complex environments. As Business Program Manager, you will support large-scale, strategic transformations/programs in support of GitHub’s vision to build the home for all developers. In addition to exceptional Program Management prowess, successful candidates for this role must exhibit strong analytical skills and attention to detail, Process Development experience, BRD (business requirements document) building, and master the development of business cases along with ROI articulation, Change Management experience, able to quickly build relationships with cross-company partners and be responsive in a rapidly growing environment.
You will work closely with multiple teams across the organization as we continue to grow and scale, will serve as a subject matter expert, and will be responsible for helping to build a practice for leading and managing large Support projects, as well as identifying and leading cross-company organizational health efforts to drive continual improvement in how the business operates.
The role will require an experienced Program Manager with experience in successfully defining, launching and executing key cross-organization programs on behalf of CS&S..
- Lead strategic transformations anchored in the CS&S organization, as well as cross-company initiatives
- In support of Large initiatives within CS&S and, in some cases, GitHub:
- Define planning cadences and clearly communicate schedule and expectations across affected departments and company leadership.
- Develop training materials and implement best practices company-wide.
- Ensure project management processes are tightly aligned with key company objectives.
- Prepare Business Requirements Documents for new tools or tooling gaps for projects.
- Evaluate, prioritize and create ROI for new and/or upgraded tools needed.
- Identify opportunities to improve organizational health, build business cases around key initiatives and successfully execute approved programs.
- 7-10 Years experience in Program Management
- Demonstrated successful execution of high visibility, cross-company initiatives.
- Proficient in tools evaluation and BRD creation.
- Knowledge of ROI development.
- Experience leading process improvement initiatives.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience using GitHub is strongly preferred
- Experience working within a Global Support organization and/or Customer Success organization, strongly preferred
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.