Website Tonic Games Group
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to work across 5-6 of our 3rd party titles, responsible for marketing strategy and execution for each of these, from signing until launch.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing marketing strategies for titles
- Creating effective targeted marketing by developing a thorough understanding of potential audiences.
- Planning and executing against those marketing strategies with the correct mix of marketing activity to suit each title’s audience and marketing budget.
- Creating and maintaining direct relationships with the various developers ( or with development teams).
- Working closely with social media, community and support staff to deliver campaign messages across multiple channels.
- Working with social media and community staff to develop a network of influencers & content creators for each franchise or title.
- Commissioning trailers, content, marketing and advertising assets for use in campaigns, working alongside influencers and content creators where appropriate.
- Working with external agencies and freelancers to deliver the above assets to a high standard.
- Tracking and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and activity.
You will be:
- A product marketer with 5+ years experience marketing quality video game titles on PC or console.
- A creative all-rounder, who can come up with a clear strategy for a title, and deliver a high-quality campaign execution on the back of it.
- Experienced in working alongside high-profile brands.
- Beyond organised, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of independence.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience writing clear, concise, and engaging copy for products and marketing campaigns.
- A clear grasp of what makes great quality video, art and advertising assets.
- Ability to write effective creative briefs for commissioning assets and content.
- An understanding of digital retail platforms for games, informed by real-world experience.
- A strong grasp of data and analytics, and how they can be employed to test and refine games marketing ideas.
- Strong business acumen – an understanding of what makes good partnerships work.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.