Glofox is on a mission to build a healthier world. We are a venture backed product led SaaS company that is in hyper growth. Along with our ever-growing client base that spans over 60 countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry with digital solutions.
We are one team at Glofox consisting of honest, moral & ethical individuals who are heard and valued! We hold ourselves accountable- delivering on expectations & celebrating each other for the great work we do!
We strive to be innovative thinkers and doers- always innovating with our customers in mind, our backbone, ensuring they can succeed & receive top class support!
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
What we need
As a Sales Development Representative, you are the first person with whom our prospective customers interact and you’re responsible for that all-important first impression. You identify if there is a good fit between Glofox and the prospect, answer their questions, and get them excited about taking the next steps to becoming a valued customer. The successful candidate will be an ambitious, entrepreneurial people person, who is looking to kickstart a successful career in sales.
What you will do
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and create new qualified sales opportunities from inbound leads
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Engage with customers via phone, email, and web chat to analyse their needs, answer their questions, and handle any objections
- Create a great first impression by providing all prospects with a world-class experience from the word go
- Ensure that prospects for whom we can add value are excited to move forward with us, and those for whom we aren’t the right solution still walk away with a positive experience
- Pass qualified opportunities over to our Account Executives
- Follow-up with prospects to help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing leads
- Become an expert in our product offering and the dynamics of the fitness industry
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to improve lead quality and conversion
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ software sales / marketing experience
- Great work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fluency in English
- Interest in the fitness industry a plus
- Team player and ability to work in a high-energy sales environment
- Strong desire to learn and develop quickly
- Strong desire to build a career in sales
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive, performance-based pay – you’re in control of your earning potential with share options
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- Any support you need to level up your skills – conferences, books, screencasts
- Additional bonuses for outstanding performance
- Clear and structured career progression
- Practical learning supported by some of the most capable and experienced sales professionals in the business
- A diverse, fun, tech start-up environment where you will work with lots of smart, ambitious people
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.