Elastic is expanding its Sales Development team to support the explosive adoption of our offerings. Companies like Netflix, Lyft, Facebook, The New York Times, and Tinder (yeah, that Tinder) are looking to Elastic to help solve their big data problems. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a critical role in the success of our sales organization by proactively identifying, nurturing, and creating new opportunities. Unlike most Sales Development organizations, we care about the quality of the interactions you have with our users more than the quantity of calls you make in a day. At Elastic, you will work with current users to understand their use case and help them navigate their Elastic journey.
You will develop and foster a wide range of technical, analytical, and sales skills that will lay the foundation for your future. Our goal is to set you up for success as an SDR while providing opportunities for you to grow and advance your career at Elastic.
What You Will Be Doing:
As an SDR organization we spend most of our time working to help Elastic users make the most of our offerings. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and our partner team to develop new strategies to build our sales pipeline and grow our business
- Balance the reactive work of responding to interested users with a creative and proactive approach to identify new opportunities
- Use Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn, and other prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging
- Learn our technology and effectively communicate our value proposition with a technical audience. Work to understand their goals and challenges to better understand how we can help
What You Bring Along:
There isn’t a cookie-cutter mold for who we hire, but there are some common qualities each member of our high-performing team possesses:
- Open to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve
- Genuinely curious with a desire to ask questions and learn new things
- Able to learn and grasp complex technical concepts. Don’t worry, we’ll give you a lot of resources!
- Creative, self disciplined and passionate about what they do
- Driven to succeed while always looking to help make your teammates better
- Wanting to be a part of something bigger than themselves
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.