Website SOPHiA GENETICS
In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager, Australia/NZ. Be part of our mission to disrupt healthcare and democratise data driven medicine!
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for acquiring new accounts as well as managing existing ones within your territory. You will travel frequently across the following territories : Australia and New Zealand.
As an adaptive and persistent sales challenger, you have no problem navigating diverse teams within leading healthcare organisations in order to win opportunities and build long-term relationships with clients. You’re the type of person who can talk to anyone, anywhere and in any situation. Of course, you will have plenty of support as well. Our team of technical specialists from all over the world will leverage our network within the clinical research field to help make sure you can achieve even the most ambitious goals.
Our focus is on building lasting partnerships. If you’re the type of person who anticipates the customer’s needs and takes pride in helping them provide better solutions to patients, this could be the role for you.
- Spearhead the growth of the Data-Driven Medicine revolution and be a part of the future of sustainable healthcare.
- Align the sales process to the customer’s buying process from prospection to close.
- Organise and prioritise prospects based on customer needs to go beyond transactional sales to become a true strategic partner.
- Communicate with clarity, purpose and emotion to build a genuine connection with prospects and customers.
- Advocate for your customers to ensure that they have everything they need.
- 3-5 year’s experience in a similar sales position preferably with genomics and bioinformatics, medical devices or oncology products and services.
- A Bachelor degree in Sciences is preferred, and a Masters level qualification in Science or Business would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- Previous experience working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably within the clinical, clinical research, biotechnology, or medical technology markets.
- Thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation that is pioneering innovation in the region.
- English Fluent as universal language.
- Work with a dynamic team in APAC and an innovative and agile company;
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation;
- International and multicultural environment;
- Flexible hours, home office based.
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.).
Starting date: ASAP
Contract type : Permanent full-time
Location: Home Office (Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne based)
Application process: If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.