Website Protocol Labs
As a Research Program Manager at Protocol Labs you will:
- Develop new programs to support and improve research across Protocol Labs and our ecosystem.
- Support researchers and research labs across Protocol Labs Research and Research-Development. This includes managerial responsibilities (1-on-1 meetings with researchers, involvement in cyclical performance reviews and feedback), programmatic improvements, collaboration building, and more.
- Provide technical content review for a subset of research-development labs, with possible focus on cryptography, consensus, cryptoeconomics, networking, or distributed systems.
- Coordinate with teammates across the Research, Legal, Comms, and Finance teams and with researchers and engineers in our projects and labs.
- Craft Protocol Labs’ presence in the research community by supporting researchers’ participation in high-profile conferences, expediting the results-to-publication pipeline, and otherwise improving the visibility and impact of Protocol Labs Research output.
- MA/MSc degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field.
- 2 years experience as a researcher in academia, industry, or government.
- Deep interest in scientific research.
- Demonstrated expertise coordinating action between parties with orthogonal drives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to think across research, product, and business considerations.
Highly-valued bonus points:
- PhD degree in a science or technology field.
- Experience managing or working in distributed research consortia.
- Experience applying for and managing research grants.
- Knowledge of how research labs are run and funded.
- Amazing cold email game.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.