WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US and rapidly growing. We’re looking for a motivated, hardworking, and competitive Web Designer for a full-time, permanent position.
The goal of this position is to build compelling interfaces for existing services as well as for new features using the latest web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience.
Our team is hardworking, energetic, and focused on helping consumers save money. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to truly make a difference and enjoys a challenge.
Expected work schedule is 55 hours/week Monday to Friday. In case you will be working from outside the US, please be aware this position requires an overlap with EST business hours.
- Create entire UI / UX for web with responsive design
- Create prototypes, mock-ups and layouts for all new concepts
- Design, develop and maintain graphics and layouts for web application
- Brainstorm and collaborate with team members on concept development
- Work closely with the development team to test new functionality
- Pro-actively seek out and recommend new concepts to improve content and performance
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- 3 – 5 years related experience in web design
- 3 – 5 years experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creative and forward thinker
- Able to brainstorm effectively and provide multiple problem solving solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to stay on task working autonomously
- Able to handle constructive criticism
- Hard working, motivated, and reliable
- Positive and professional demeanor with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits (in case you will be working from our office in Washington, D.C.)
- Visa sponsorship (after 18 months with the company, based on performance, in case you will be working from outside the US)
To apply for this job please visit wallethub.com.