- 4+ years of experience in the role of nutritionist or equivalent (may include time in a research position)
- Advanced degree in Nutritional Science, Sports Nutrition or similar
- Be flexible with working hours to accommodate sessions with our globally distributed team
- Experience in making nutrition plans for various requirements or preferred diets e.g. paleo, carnivore, vegan etc.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Lifelong learner with an evidence based approach to nutrition and an appetite for keeping up to date with the latest research publications
- Tech-savvy with an appreciation for privacy and security
- Evaluate the dietary needs of our Krakenites by assessing their current health, lifestyle factors and personal preferences
- Create personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles and monitor our Krakenites progress with the plans
- Set clear objectives and provide support to Krakenites to help them in their progress
- Make company-wide presentations on a variety of topics related to nutrition
- Keep up to date on the latest research on nutrition and pass easy to interpret digests on to the team
Nice to have
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS), Certified Nutrition Coach (NASN-CNC) or similar qualification is a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.