The Lifecycle Marketing Manager is responsible for helping all of our customers be successful in moving into our product, deepening usage and expansion. The Lifecycle Marketing Manager works collaboratively with marketing, customer success and product to design, build, test and maintain nurture flows, content, campaigns, and triggers. We are looking for a growth-oriented marketing leader who is a strong customer and email marketer and knows how to motivate and guide customers through the lifecycle.
This role is an Individual contributor manager role to start, with potential to build out a team from the ground up to scale impact.
- 6+ years of marketing experience, with at least 2 years focused on the customer lifecycle
- Passionate about creating customer joy
- Experience working with small businesses and self-serve model preferred
- Deep knowledge of what drives expansion and upsell
- Mature execution of complex, cross-functional projects while managing interested parties
- Experience working with tech to find customer insights (hubspot, looker and vitality preferred)
- Strong history of being able to sell your vision to peers and leaders across the org
- Results driven; you know how to get points on the board while building evergreen programs
- Experience managing people and driven by servant leadership
- Driven by data and experienced in using it to develop hypotheses
Things You Might Do:
- Map the current state of the customer journey, find where they are getting stuck and develop data-driven programs that help them dive deeper into the product
- Simplify a complex product by identifying how to avoid confusion and instead find quick paths to delightful moments for users
- Expand accounts until they reach a threshold and develop a nurture path to upgrade
- Develop insights on customers and build out segments that would benefit from account expansion and upsell
- Identify and help build customer advocates
- Project manage campaigns/content to ensure cohesion across internal teams and agencies
- Partner with decision science to build hypotheses, and then test, validate and scale them into evergreen programs
- Work with Customer Success and Product to lead a communications strategy/calendar to customers
To apply for this job please visit zapier.com.