Anywhere in the United States or Canada
Are you a product manager who loves to interact with customers? Do you have a passion for solving complex problems?
Now, imagine this — you get to work directly with fellow product managers to change the way companies set product strategy and create roadmaps — all from your home office. It is remote work. Pretty great, right?
Customer Success at Aha! is unique and challenging. You should know that we think about helping customers differently. And we do not have commissioned salespeople. Instead, our all-remote team works closely with customers to highlight what’s possible with our software — from leading demos and answering customer requests to sharing product management best practices drawn from personal experience.
Our Customer Success team is growing as fast as our customer base, so we are always searching for talented product managers to join us. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 300,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively guiding sophisticated customers through their Aha! experience via demos, emails, phone, and chat
- Sharing Aha! best practices to set strategy, capture ideas, prioritize work, and create visual roadmaps
- Helping customers integrate Aha! with their existing tools (e.g. development systems)
- Ensuring customers are successful in their trial and signup
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 5 years of experience working as a product manager at a software company (or equivalent experience)
- Has a deep understanding of the SaaS product business model
- Has played a key role in at least one significant product launch and can detail how their product significantly impacted customer and company growth
- Can articulate a structured product management and launch framework
- Has managed a product that has launched multiple iterations quickly and with meaningful results
- Loves to showcase advanced technology to sophisticated customers
- Writes exceptionally well
- Wants to work on a team with other high-performing peers
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a “can do” attitude and a history of delivering superb work again and again
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity on a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
To apply for this job please visit www.aha.io.