The Recruitment Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and deploying the recruitment marketing strategy for North America. We are looking for a marketer at heart that will promote the value of working for our company to help us attract great employees who fit our diverse culture. Reporting directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition for North America, the primary focus of this role is on brand awareness, reputation management, social engagement, and lead generation in order to attract quality candidates that help recruiters fill jobs faster and easier.
The position requires effective leadership and business execution for the following key focus areas. Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand:
- Develop and implement recruitment marketing programs for North America Work-at-Home to grow a pipeline of active and passive candidates that aligns to business goals and supports both budget and hiring goals.
- Manage the recruitment advertising budget to ensure monthly spending and annual CPH targets are met. Coordinate approvals and payment of monthly and quarterly recruitment invoices to advertising partners.
- Create content for Transcom’s Career website using SEO best practices, analyze analytics, and recommend changes to drive organic traffic.
- Manage and publish all career opportunities both internally and externally on Careers site.
- Oversee the design and development of landing pages as needed to support hiring objectives.
- Increase Transcom’s presence on social media including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Glassdoor, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Develop recruitment advertising and social media campaigns. Produce compelling digital recruitment marketing content for social media channels to drive highly engaged candidates.
- Participate in social media groups to target candidates optimal for supporting various hiring needs including job groups specific to cities, states/provinces, and remote work topics that align to sourcing strategy.
- Maintain Facebook Business Page updates, create Facebook lead campaigns to maximize the social media advertising budget by targeting ads to attract candidates that support hiring objectives.
- Respond to employee reviews to build employer brand and demonstrate company transparency, culture, and values.
- Research market trends, competitor landscape, and recommend changes to maintain competitive recruitment strategies.
- Identify, research, and assess prospective, low-cost sourcing partnerships that target underserved communities.
- Support corporate branding and Talent Branding initiatives.
- Develop job posting strategies to align to strategic business goals. Including but not limited to writing job descriptions, job postings, testing new language, and analyzing to determine best language.
- Research and recommend new avenues to attract candidates.
- Ensure there is a robust pipeline of candidates to support North America hiring targets.
- Manage Talent Communities and email marketing campaigns ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Develop and maintain Hiring Webinar presentations and videos.
- Plan, advertise, and facilitate virtual Hiring Webinars for prospective employees to learn about our company, job openings, and ask questions.
- Manage Employee Referral Program including promotion and tracking with a goal of increasing ERP as a sourcing channel.
- Identify, coordinate, and represent Transcom at external virtual recruitment events.
- Support Talent Acquisition with marketing materials and content needs including but not limited to copy/edit reviews and writing engaging copy.
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign and source effectiveness to maximize results and make data-driven adjustments and recommendations in order to achieve results and maximize ROI.
- Track minimum wage changes across city/state/provinces where we are licensed to hire in North America.
- Design or oversee the design of graphics needed to support Talent Acquisition.
- Support for other Talent Acquisition initiatives or projects as assigned.
To qualify for this role you must:
- Hold a university degree or equivalent higher qualification/experience
- 3+ years in recruitment marketing
- Have superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be analytical with a strong focus on reporting and results to make informed data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Manage multiple and competing priorities
- Have experience developing and leading social media campaigns
- Be able to measure and analyze campaign effectiveness
- Be comfortable on camera with a virtual audience
- Manage a budget and be resourceful in sourcing strategies
- Have expert-level experience with using Google Ads/Analytics, Social Media platforms, GSuite, Excel, etc.
It will help if you have:
- BPO call centers
- Virtual/remote work
- Talent Acquisition
- Avature (ATS)
The successful candidate would have the following personality characteristics:
- High energy and a proactive self-starter
- Creative thinker with the ability to lead initiatives
- Storyteller in nature – writer, create content, engage and captivate an audience
- Inspire others to become brand ambassadors
To apply for this job please visit na.transcom.com.