Website TTEC Holdings, Inc
TTEC, the customer experience (CX) organization that powers the world’s greatest brands, is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.
The product marketer is responsible for creating verticalized go-to-market strategy and overseeing its execution for the entire portfolio of offerings, including products, services, and solutions.
This role is responsible for bringing a product management discipline into a service-oriented business. This role oversees, offer/product design and development, business unit (segment) marketing and services marketing. This role collaborates with, solutioning teams, strategic pursuits, and value engineering to ensure full alignment of the go to market offering at scale.
- Translate the company’s business objectives, market opportunities and portfolio of offerings into a formal, cohesive go-to-market architecture.
- Partner with leaders across the business (e.g. sales, solution, industry, services, or channel management) to design an aligned set of strategies, tactics and resources that achieve corporate objectives.
- Provide insight and support to company leadership to inform the identification and development of new offerings (products, solutions, or services)
- Understand target buyer needs, market trends and the competitive landscape.
- Create a portfolio architecture aligned with the business strategy and oversee portfolio strategy and rationalization.
- Build the go-to-market plan to support and grow the portfolio of offerings, including prioritizing and aligning target audiences, developing effective messaging, and building content architecture.
- Create a sales enablement plan and oversee marketing contributions to drive sales’ adoption of the portfolio.
- Oversee launch planning for new offerings – including an enterprise-wide process and template – that incorporates products, solutions, and services where applicable.
- Indirectly manage internal resources tasked with creating effective content for Web sites, campaigns, and sales enablement.
- 5 years of experience with product marketing, productization of services.
- You have previously delivered packaged Product Offers as well as Professional Services Offers around the value proposition, solutioning, pricing and marketing.
- You have built Sales Enablement and Coaching assets for customers and partner to be self-sufficient as part of your go to market approach.
- You’re an entrepreneurial self-starter who can handle multiple projects at a time and drive them to completion effectively in a high energy, dynamic company environment.
- You have a track record of development and execution of creative, innovative strategies to meet objectives – both short and long-term
- You excel in conceptual strategy and execution while ready to roll-up-your-sleeves.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business, marketing, or related field.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $83,000 – $135,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Actual compensation offer to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
To apply for this job please visit www.ttecjobs.com.