Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation Contract Management Solution. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value.
Due to our strong global growth, we are looking for a proactive and energetic Product & Customer Marketing Lead to join our talented and growing Marketing team.
As Product & Customer Marketing Lead, you will report to the Head of Marketing and play a pivotal role in the business as we seek to improve the experience of our customers and drive more revenue from their ongoing relationship with Gatekeeper.
As the bridge between Product and Marketing, you will develop a deep understanding of new features and the problems they solve for our customers, turning that knowledge into compelling and timely communications.
Note: This is a fully remote position, so your physical location can be anywhere in the UK/Europe.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new product features, including creation of relevant video content
- Identify key market opportunities and coordinate with cross-functional teams to help shape business solutions for our customers, acting as the ongoing link between Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product
- Develop and execute targeted communications to customers designed to drive product and feature usage
- Generate upsell and cross-sell opportunities from our existing base
- Share public-facing content including blog articles, case studies and ebooks to existing customers
- Be responsible for coordinating a programme of Webinars to customers and prospects, including all related communications
- Plan and run our first and subsequent Gatekeeper customer events
- Develop and own the Customer Advisory Board (CAB) to further deepen relationships with key customers
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally 3+ years
- Specific experience marketing SaaS propositions
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- A high level of technical literacy
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Experience with Hubspot would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Generous remuneration
- Flexible working hours: design your work schedule to match your lifestyle
- 100% remote working: live and work wherever you like – no more commutes
- Learning & Development opportunities for lifelong learners
- Technology: we provide everything you need to do your best work
- Generous holiday policy
- Monthly stay fit and healthy budget
- Gatekeeper retreats
We live by our company vision and values. If these ring true to you, then we’d like to talk to you.
Gatekeeper offers a diverse and multicultural working environment, currently spanning 14 countries. We respect each other’s differences and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.