We’re looking for an experienced Team Lead to help lead the Premier Support Team at Zapier! Zapier’s on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Over 3 million professionals already use Zapier to save more time, but there are millions more to reach. As a Team Lead for the Premier Support Team, you’ll work alongside other Team Leads managing a small group of 5-7 Premier Customer Champions. You’ll be responsible for supporting your team, and pitching in to provide world class support for our higher tier customers! Right now we’re looking for folks in US time zones to fill this role, working full time Monday through Friday.
- You’re a skilled team lead or manager. We’re looking for at least 1 year of experience running a team. You’ll have the chance to provide coaching, feedback, and guidance to your team in order to help them develop in their roles and their careers!
- You love doing support. You can lead by example by jumping into the support queue and helping our customers. You have proven experience helping customers solve problems, and helping others provide an incredible support experience.
- You love to help others succeed. We’re an ambitious bunch, and we’re looking for someone who can facilitate their team’s growth.
- You’re an excellent written communicator. We’re also a 100% remote team, and writing is our primary means of communication at Zapier.
- You’re creative and resourceful. You try as many angles as possible to secure positive press mentions for clients and companies. You keep an eye out for media, speaking, and award opportunities as they arise and keep up on industry trends.
- You believe relationships are critical to success. You have relationships with business and tech media, you have experience working with customers or partners, and you’re able to quickly build trust with cross-functional teams and external agencies.
- You’re solid at time management. You’ll juggle a variety fast-moving communications projects, and as a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
Things You’ll Do
- Help meet and exceed our Premier Support goals to make Zapier support the best support
- Help some of our highest paying customers via email or chat to ensure they have the best and fastest experience possible. You’ll own conversations with your customers and make sure they get a first response within an hour. You’ll support them from start to finish, troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions. Lead your team to do the same!
- Build relationships with members of your team and work hard to help them level up their skills
- Collaborate with other leads and managers to prioritize project work and set direction for Support as a whole
- Lead employees using a performance management and development process, providing continuous feedback, regular 1:1s, 360s and performance reviews.
To apply for this job please visit zapier.com.