Searching for more than just another job?
At PropLogix, your talent, expertise, and imagination fuel our Mission and allow you to be a part of something greater than yourself. You will love where you work and who you work with. We dress casually, we’re free to be ourselves, we continually listen, learn, and inspire one another. Mostly, we’re here to make a difference in the real estate industry; and this mission binds us as a family.
We are on our way to innovate an antiquated industry by combining cutting-edge technology, transparency, and perfecting the art of customer delight. When we put you first, we know we can trust you to put our customers first.
We are seeking a talented PHP developer with Laravel or similar framework experience to build platform applications for Proplogix. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive PHP7/MySQL development experience, and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
- Web Services – Experience building modern web services
- Social App Development – Experience in building social sites or apps (Facebook, etc.)
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Multiple health, dental & vision insurance plans to choose from
- FREE Employer-Paid Life Insurance, optional voluntary life for spouse, children, family
- Other voluntary options include: LTD, STD, AD&D, Critical Illness, Whole Life, Identity Theft Protection, Legal Services, and Pet Insurance!
- 401k match program
- Employee equity program
- Year One: 16 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Year Two: 21 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 paid holidays
- Job shadowing program
- PropYOU – Professional Reading program that increases your paycheck by 2% each year you participate
- 50% LinkedIn Learning Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Office 365 for personal use
- Free snacks provided weekly
- Free, fun company events and activities hosted monthly
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school Graduate or GED, Required
- Associate or Bachelor Degree Information Technology or Computer Science, Plus
- PHP – Candidate should have experience writing production level code with modern design principles.
- Laravel Framework – Candidate should have considerable experience working with and extending Laravel or similar PHP MVC frameworks.
- Object Oriented Development / CS Background – Ideal candidates should understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything they do. Formal CS background or experience preferred.
- Self-starter – Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of Direction.
There are no supervisory responsibilities currently. But you are responsible for any management tasks delegated by your direct supervisor.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. You may also be required to travel to current and potential client offices.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.