- Partner Recruitment Campaigns and Partner Enablement
- Collaborate with marketing teams & multiple stakeholders to develop, execute and measure end-to-end, scalable marketing campaigns to recruit new partners by increasing awareness of and demand for our partner program through content, campaigns, events, and other approaches.
- Support onboarding new partnerships through programs including but not limited to webinars, joint messaging, sales tools, and customer success stories.
- Work with the partner team and the marketing team to build partner enablement content and enable partners to promote 15Five to their clients.
- Partner Engagement
- Collaborate with partners on the creation of joint value propositions and drive the internal and external go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Collaborate with partners on the creation of new content from blogs, newsletter, digital campaigns and customized campaigns with partners.
- Own communication and marketing to and through our partners including but not limited to targeted communications, webinars, partner success stories, and newsletters.
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives to support revenue contribution through partners.
- Work with internal teams to identify partner sales tools and enablement programs.
- Own partner program content and collateral to deliver a partner experience with clear, concise and actionable communication that increase partner engagement.
- Partner Marketing Management
- Develop relationships across the partner and marketing teams to ensure we are positioned to access, leverage and execute partner marketing programs.
- Analyze company data alongside partner strategies to identify opportunities to increase partner performance.
- Provide training and support on tools and programs launched to partners.
- Maintain partner management tools, including Allbound, Salesforce, Outreach, and Pardot.
- Define, track, analyze and report on KPIs to monitor progress.
- An undergraduate degree in business/marketing or MBA
- 3 to 7 years or partner marketing experience in a SaaS or tech industry.
- Proven ability to execute strategic partner programs to drive pipeline targets.
- Proven experience in partner strategy and executing partner marketing programs and events
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with partners, customers and all levels of management within the organization.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a go-getter team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize, pivot and solve problems.
- Results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines with no follow up
- Ability to manage complex cross-functional projects, and working with stakeholders
- Proven experience navigating and excelling in referral and technology partner ecosystems.
- Experience with designing and executing multi-touch marketing and nurture campaigns.
- Hands-on attitude and creative use of limited resources of a fast-growing startup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.