Website MTK Digital
MTK is an eCommerce company operating multiple eCommerce website
MTK is an eCommerce company operating multiple eCommerce websites around the globe. More info on our website: https://www.mtkdigital.io/
→ Top 5 (E-Commerce) spenders on Facebook Ads
→ 8 figures communication budget (Influence Marketing, Social Ads)
→ Over 1M customers
→ 3 brands successfully scaled over the past 12 months
→ Target: operate 10 successful D2C companies by Q4 2021
→ A full remote environment with teammates from all around the world (Colombia, France, Thailand, Dubai, China, Philippines, Germany….etc).
To support our growth, we are currently looking for our future Procurement/Stock Manager. In charge of managing our level of stock, this position is key to the company.
The procurement/stock manager (which will report directly to the supply manager) will be in charge of:
– Defining sales forecast
– Keep track of purchase orders and stock receptions.
– Keep track of our stock and lead the inventory process.
– Be in communication with our warehouse and suppliers in China, and push them for results.
– Improve our procurement process.
Overall this job’s objective is to make sure that our products are always available for sale with the minimum possible stock. As a key position within the company, you will have the full support of your manager, but you will also have to deal with pressure and very challenging objectives.
What we are looking for:
You want to join a fast growing company and are not afraid by challenges.
You are super motivated, we value engagement and motivation more than experience.
You are result driven and give everything to achieve your objectives.
You have an analytical mind, and you are very comfortable with numbers.
You can motivate other people and have very good communication skills.
You are used to working remotely but still like to create a good relationship with your colleague online and work in a friendly environment.
Hard skills needed:
– Master degree in a field related to supply chain and stock management.
– At least a first experience in stock, procurement or supply chain management
– Very advanced knowledge of Excel/Gsheets.
– SQL knowledge is a plus.
– English : Fluent mandatory.
– Chinese, French or German would be an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org