Media Search Analyst – Canada (English Language)
Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Opportunity.
About Lionbridge AI, a TELUS International company
We partner with the world’s most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world – and you can be part of it!
Lionbridge AI offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at Lionbridge.ai
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of America’s top 100 most trusted companies while also supplementing your income from the comfort of your own home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Media Search Analyst in Canada.
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
What does the job involve?
- Evaluation of different Video task types including video judgements across media domains
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current music and video trends
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification – High School degree or higher
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis.
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English is essential
- Must be living in Canada for a minimum of 1 year
- You must be a Video enthusiast
- Pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
- Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
- A keen interest in Internet research
- Access to and use of a broadband connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense.
Don’t Delay! Submit your application through the following link https://careers.lionbridge.com/jobs/media-search-analyst-canada-english-language-canada or contact a member of our team at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit careers.lionbridge.com.