Our team is in search of a Lead/Staff Engineer on our Accounts Team to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
A part of our platform organization, the Accounts team is responsible for managing teams, users, and other administrative functions for our biggest customers. This team owns high-throughput shared services that are core to our platform and inherently require a strong focus on security and performance. We’re highly collaborative and enjoy helping each other to get things done; our next teammate should share a similar mindset and help us strengthen our team culture.
What you’ll do:
- Ship highly impactful software – You are a pragmatic engineer who has years of experience with Go, microservices, and Cloud infrastructure
- You are accustomed to agile development and understand the concept of “done done”
- You write code that your teammates can maintain and extend
- Lead with influence – You’ll build trust and credibility through actions and results; getting buy-in from your fellow engineers is key
- Work cross-functionally – You’ll partner with product, design, and other stakeholders to develop functionality and user experience
What you’ll bring:
- Solid experience in turning business requirements into production-ready software in Go (Do you have Github repos to share?)
- Experience in Systems Programming; understand the concepts of concurrency, pointers, memory management, etc
- Experience in containerization and cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS
- Experience in storage and caching technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and performance tuning of backend software
- Desire to write clean and efficient backend APIs with attention to quality and reliability
- Experience in operating and monitoring microservices in production environments, with tools such as DataDog, PagerDuty, and Loggly
To apply for this job please visit ats.comparably.com.