Full-time, 100% Remote
Candidates based in the US, Canada & Europe
About the Role
100% Remote, ‘work-from-anywhere’ position. Must be available during US business hours with some evening and weekend availability and speak fluent English. Exceptional communication skills required and must be tech-savvy (obviously!).
We are looking for a Head of Business Development & Strategy to support our growing business in the Pharma solutions/SaaS arena. He/she will track key industry trends, conduct analysis, and define actionable insights to help the executive team identify and assess partnership opportunities. It is imperative that the candidate quickly develops extensive knowledge of current market conditions, trends, and competitors. Previous experience in B2B/SaaS in the healthcare or pharma industry is required. Our ideal candidate will also possess a solid understanding of the oncology data marketplace and has exposure to how AI will impact growth opportunities in this field.
· Work with a cross-functional team and leadership to define, build and drive the portfolio strategy and analytics process and deliverables
· Make and support recommendations to create an integrated portfolio that aligns with strategic objectives and supports business decisions
· Partner with cross-functional project teams to frame and assess development options, risk, and key decision points
· Leverage strategic and analytical expertise to implement new portfolio management analyses, tools, and capabilities
· Build and implement risk assessment tools and trainings to evaluate the probability of success of program advancement
· Ensure all reporting and analysis adheres to high quality and consistency standards
· Support business case development by working with corporate strategy/business development
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
· Several years of successful experience in strategic planning, marketing, or business development in the SaaS or B2B field in commercial pharma, biotech, or healthcare
· Cancer data and/or artificial intelligence experience preferred
· Strong analytical, strategic thinking and organization skills
· Experience working on cross-functional teams through communication and facilitation skills
· Sound analytic skills, including quantitative modeling and complex problem-solving ability
· Proven ability framing and solving complex problems and the analytical ability to interpret and communicate them effectively
· Proven strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills including experience presenting to an executive audience
· Demonstrated effective leadership, collaboration, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently
· Bachelor’s degree required/ Advanced degree preferred
· Home office based/location independent
Compensation: Competitive base with up to 25% bonus, 401K, and equity potential. Our compensation package does not include health insurance benefits at this time.
To apply for this job please visit larvol.breezy.hr.