Full-time, 100% Remote
Candidates based in India
LARVOL provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world and continue to expand.
We are looking for a Global Head of Talent Acquisition to design and implement recruiting strategies for our company.
Reporting to the VP of HR, The Global Head of Talent Acquisition responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters, and identifying high-potential candidates. If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we would like to meet you.
- Focus on recruitment and talent acquisition for positions focused on IT, Web Development, Programming, Associate Analysts and Research Analysts type roles and partner with the US VP of HR and the Global Head of HR to ensure that recruitment globally is successful
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings to develop a network for potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with job boards and HR software vendors
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train, and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g., past applicants and referred candidates)
- Conduct analysis and measure Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire, to report to appropriate managers/audience
- Have an in-depth understanding of the company & its policies to pitch correctly to the candidates
- Conduct analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate managers/audience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners, and candidates)
- 5 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Lead or similar role
- Experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g., social networks)
- Experience with an ATS, Breezy is a plus
- Able to use data to make informed decisions
- Direct people management required
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with various Job Portals in India
- Ability to work independently
- Have experience working with diverse employment types, locations and a global workforce preferred
- Work experience in the technology industry highly preferred
Competitive salary, flexible vacation, bonus up to 25% of annual compensation. Our current compensation package does not include medical/health/dental benefits.
To apply for this job please visit larvol.breezy.hr.