Business Development Representative – The Americas & Europe
Full-time, 100% Remote
*Candidates based in Europe or The Americas (North, Central & South)*
If in the USA, we are only able to accept applicants based in one of these states: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, Tennessee or Wisconsin.
100% Telecommute – Must be available during some US business hours with some weekend availability and speak fluent English. Exceptional email writing skills required! Must be tech-savvy. Previous B2B Sales experience a huge plus as is a life science education. We are looking for a versatile, team player to support internal & external sales initiatives including prospecting on unacquired accounts on behalf of Account Executives, remote note-taking, and sales admin tasks. An ideal candidate would have the growth potential to become an Account Executive quickly.
~ Prospecting (75%)
- Email writing
- Business Development including LinkedIn research and coordination with Marketing
- Salesforce entry and upkeep
- Appointment setting
- Cold calling
~ Administrative (10%)
- Note-taking and meeting prep
- Logistical support during conferences or sales trips
~ Other (15%)
- Market research & competitor analyses
- Assist Marketing with copy and input/feedback on initiatives where useful including web, inbound, presentations, and social media (depending on experience)
- Ad hoc projects
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and primarily during US & Europe business hours
- Must have some flexibility outside traditional business hours (early mornings, nights, or weekends)
- Exceptional attention to detail (names, grammar, timezones, etc.)
- College degree in life science discipline preferred, not required
- Must own a smartphone, computer, and have a reliable internet
- Proficiency in MS Office (we are PowerPoint, Excel, MS Outlook heavy) and SalesForce (bonus)
- We are tech-forward and expect staff to be adept at learning and utilizing new platforms on a frequent basis
- Candidates with a successful track record in B2B Sales highly encouraged
Compensation: Base pay plus commission. Our current compensation package does not include medical/health/dental benefits.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume in PDF format and a brief introduction to email@example.com. Include “BDR” in the subject so we can find it faster!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org