Account Executive – USA
Full-time, 100% Remote
Candidates based in the USA
We are only able to accept applicants based in one of these states: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, Tennessee or Wisconsin.
We are looking for a tech-savvy Account Executive who can help grow our business in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech arena which includes competitive intelligence tracking, Key Opinion Leader tracking, and other Market Research information services.
Currently, we are looking for someone located within 2 hours of a major airport preferably in central/eastern time-zones as this position will require 25%+ travel within the US. Candidates in Canada can also be considered. The rest of the position is telecommute/work from home.
- B2B Sales
- Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and independent research both inside and outside existing customer network
- Lead Demo calls, manage full sales-cycle for accounts in your territory
- Nurture existing accounts in your territory pursuing renewal and upsell opportunities
- Work with our marketing team to create meaningful campaigns tailored to potential prospects needs
- Track, analyze and report on quantity, quality, source and results for all opportunities using our CRM platform (Salesforce) and other related tools
- Develop new prospects, build and maintain strong customer relationships and loyalty
- Represent Larvol at industry conferences (when travel resumes), approximately 4x per year
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Life science academic background beneficial
- Successful experience in business-to-business sales in software, IT, or life science arena preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exemplary professionalism are required
- Must have ability to work independently, be highly financially motivated and a team player
- Persuasive communication style, strategic thinking, and organization skills required
- Strong computer skills are required
- Experience with SalesForce.com a plus
- Must have the ability to work some evenings, weekends, and travel
- Home office based: Must have a computer, smartphone, and reliable internet & phone service
Compensation: Base pay plus commission. Our current compensation package does not include medical/health/dental benefits.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume in PDF format and a brief introduction, including the expected compensation range to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Account Executive” as the subject line to make sure your email gets to the correct inbox.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com