Accounts Payable Clerk & Bookkeeper
100% Remote, Part-Time
Location: US – Remote
100% remote position. Must be available primarily during US EST business hours with some evening and weekend availability and speak fluent English. At least 20 hours/week expected, with more hours expected during Q1 & Q4. Exceptional detail orientation skills required and must be tech-savvy!
LARVOL provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world and continue to expand. We are looking for a part-time Accounts Payable Clerk & Bookkeeper who would be responsible for supporting our Accounting Manager in monitoring the outflow of capital for LARVOL!
- Support Accounting Manager in day-to-day accounting operations
- Process accounts payables invoices and input into accounting system (QuickBooks)
- Investigate and resolve accounts payable issues. Respond to and resolve questions from contractors and vendors
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Assist with payroll as needed
- Assist with month-end and year-end accounting functions
- Ad hoc projects
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks
- Reliable and extremely trustworthy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records
- Must own a smartphone, computer, and have a reliable internet connection
- We are tech-forward and expect staff to be adept at learning and utilizing new platforms on a frequent basis
- Proficiency in MS Office required (we are PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook heavy)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and primarily during US business hours required
- Exceptional attention to detail (numbers, names, grammar, time zones, etc.)
- High School diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) certification preferred
- Candidates with a successful track record in a similar position are preferred
Compensation: Competitive with a potential annual bonus of up to 25%. Our compensation package does not include health insurance benefits at this time.
To apply for this job please visit larvol.breezy.hr.