Full-time , telecommuting
Full-time, home-based position.
Full Stack Developer for Hire Immediately. Junior / Intermediate.
Independent Contractor Only – No Agencies Please
Required work experience: 1 – 3 year experience
BoxDevLab is driven by our innovative vision, efficiencies and craftsmanship to change the world through automation. We build products and tools that drive business and revenue growth.
We are the best at what we do. We power a marketplace of companies that specialize in multiple verticals.
The principles of work in our team are based on ROWE (Results Only Work Environment). The main principles are:
result instead of hours
freedom instead of timetable
notification instead of permission
responsibility instead of politics.
If you’re excited about product-driven growth engineering then Box Dev Lab is the place for you!
What we are looking for:
● Comfort and confidence working on a variety of tasks ranging from backend
infrastructure and systems programming to full stack projects.
● An eye for visuals. Design skills are not required but you can critique and modify existing designs.
● Experience working with other engineers, and designers and non-engineers.
● Experience making hard trade-offs between important goals to get the right things built quickly.
● Experience with CI, build, and deployment technologies like Jenkins, Buildkite, Docker, Kubernetes, Bazel, Packer, and Terraform.
● Deep knowledge of operating systems and the software ecosystems that surround them.
● Ability to context switch and focus on small and large problems.
● A passion for building tools that help others succeed.
● Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Objective-C) development frameworks and fundamentals.
● Ruby on Rails primarily (backend development)
● Angular (frontend development)
● We don’t expect everyone to be an expert in all of these, and everyone has their
specialties, but the more platforms you’re comfortable with (or want to learn!), the faster we can move.
● Minimum experience: 1 -3 years.
Why Work With Box Dev Lab?
● Flexible working hours, working your morning or evening
● Grow your portfolio, own whole projects
● Freedom to work from anywhere in the world
● Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
● Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org