Location: UK – Remote with monthly meet-ups in London (post covid).
Hanzo is solving the single biggest challenge in compliance and litigation response today — Capture, and preservation of dynamic and collaborative content, internal and external to the organisation.
Through a sophisticated platform, clients are empowered with the tools they need to capture and preserve collaborative messaging data, social media engagement, and interactive web content then replicate it in legally-defensible native format for analysis and review.
Our client list includes some of the world’s biggest and best companies such as Twitter, Uber, Comcast, Facebook, Paypal, top law firms and financial institutions.
The Jr/Mid SRE will be responsible for ensuring optimal build, deployment, operation and performance of our products. The Engineer will join scrum teams working remotely throughout the UK, EU & US.
You will have a development background and have a passion for DevOps, cloud and automation. If you are looking for a way to build up DevOps and leverage your Dev experience, this could be the right opportunity for you.
We will give you training and you will learn from the senior members of the team, this in a rich technical environment with state of the art technologies.
Ideally, you would have experience with distributed systems, running workloads and services in the cloud and good command of AWS and/or GCP but again your development experience is extremely important as it will give you the foundations to pick up and grow into the role.
You also would have experience with agile methodologies, continuous delivery, enterprise software as well as experience with industry standard configuration deployment and workflow tools.
- Deployment of existing products on GCP and AWS, maintain and update CI/CD pipelines
- Automate and enhance the deployment of new customer environments
- Participate to the development of the product in close collaboration with the other developers of the team, debug and investigate. Automate.
- Implementation of monitoring for cloud services to maximise uptime and performance
- Setup alerting and configuring dashboards to help monitor the health and performance of the infrastructure. Ensure high uptime and adherence to SLA.
- Follow Hanzo’s development process in order to effectively communicate your progress
- Participate in the design of new systems and functionality across Hanzo’s backend systems to meet the needs of user stories produced from other business areas
- 2-3 years of SRE/DevOps experience.
- 4+ years overall with a significant development component, ideally Python and/or web development.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Cloud: AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Networking) and/or GCP
- Experience using modern DevOps toolchains
- Experience implementing infrastructure as code, terraform ideally
- A strong desire to learn and explore new technologies and the opportunities they present
- Experience with Serverless (Google Cloud Functions, Knative, AWS Lambda, etc.)
- Containerisation – Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of databases and NoSQL data stores (Google Datastore, Hazelcast, Redis, Cassandra)
- Elastic search
- Experience working with distributed systems and good understanding of system design
- Experience with agile product development
- Security design and implementation, SIEM, compliance with SOC2
- Experience developing enterprise software
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.