Expert in cybersecurity
ITrust is a company specialising in IT security that has a unique position in France. Both a security solutions provider (Ikare, Reveelium) and a cybersecurity consulting and auditing company, ITrust offers its employees a stimulating work environment at its R&D department.
You will be required to intervene and develop your skills in the following areas:
· Participate in the technical and functional evolution of our solution components
· Participate in the evolution of the graphical interface at all levels (architecture, framework evolutions, design and UX);
· Participate in the development of the Restful API, on a micro-services oriented architecture;
· Contribute to the overall technical choices for the product and assist your team members
· Monitor technological developments in cybersecurity tools and techniques in relation to ITrust solutions
You have secondary technical or academic degree in IT / Software development.
You already have at least 3 years of experience in technical development.
You speak technical English and/or French.
You have the following skills & knowledge:
· Python (v3), PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NodeJS, uwsgi
· Docker, GitLab CI / CD
· Operation of API Rest (Django),
· Operation of data bases SQL and NoSQL
· UX – ergonomy
· Minimum knowledge of system (Linux) / network administration (network interface configuration)
· Knowledge of cyber security tools (vulnerability scanner) would be a plus
If you are ready to get involved in the development of innovative technologies alongside a team of enthusiasts with diverse skills, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Test post-scriptum :
Which form do you prefer and why?
ESversion = 6;
ESversion = 5;
console.log(‘’ J’aime le ‘’ + langage + ‘’ et ES’’ + ESversion + ‘’ !’’);
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com