Website Student Beans
Student Beans is the world’s leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers, drive ROI for our clients and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester, Birmingham and New York and opened a brand new office in Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there!
Student Beans has an incredibly exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and endless possibilities. Our success is due to our brilliant people and we are looking for more talented individuals to join us on our journey.
About the role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for an iOS Developer to join us. Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the wider engineering team in an agile environment to deliver great results
- Working across the full development lifecycle
- Developing new features, experimenting with new ideas and generating industry leading solutions to improve client and customer experience
- Scaling the iOS application as we expand our global reach
- Building new features, debugging and fixing bugs.
- Releasing the iOS app to our 400k monthly users.
- Improving our codebase, continuous integration and processes as part of the iOS guild.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have…
- Previous experience as an iOS Developer
- Excellent knowledge and skills in Swift
- A strong understanding of design patterns, such as VIPER, and experience consuming REST APIs
- An understanding of Unit Testing using XCTest
- Experience working in product squads and within an Agile environment would be great but not essential
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Remote first working environment, meaning you are not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment – famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on welfare – gym membership, wellness challenges, EAP and health cash plan
- Mental Health First Aider
- In house performance and development coaching
- Access to the ‘Student Beans Library’
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino’s, Uber … to name a few!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.