Website IESF Group
Our client is a well-established, growing and international active product company within the digital entertainment domain (gaming, e-sports, etc.)
To advance the Tech Team, we are looking for a skilled Senior Software Developer to join the high-performance group.
Working fully remote from anywhere in Europe as a Freelancer / Contract, long-term (1+ years).
You will be joining a dynamic, exciting Agile team, working as a key part of a globally distributed development unit.
As a Senior Software Developer:
· You will be developing and maintaining different test automation frameworks.
· You will provide training and support to other development teams on how to use the frameworks.
· You will provide guidelines and define standard practices for writing test automation scripts.
· You have proven work experience in a software engineering environment working with software development, quality assurance and test automation teams.
· You have worked in an Agile Environment and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
· You have gathered testing requirements from other development teams.
· 5+ years of experience in software development
· Experience with Cypress,io.
· Experience with Rest API Testing.
· Experience with Git.
· Experience with Agile Methodology.
· The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
· An analytical mind.
· Commercial and Business Awareness.
· Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
· The ability to perform multi-tasking.
Nice to Have(s):
· Experience creating any test automation framework.
· Experience with Selenium.
· Experience with any screen recognition tool like Sikuli.
· Experience with Appium.
· Experience with Gatling.
· Experience with JMeter.
Attractive salary package
Annual performance bonus (also as a Freelancer / Contractor)
Health and dental insurance
22 days paid annual leave
In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com