Website IESF Group
Our client is a well-established, growing and international active product company within the digital entertainment domain (gaming, e-sports betting, casino gambling, etc.)
To advance the Tech Team, we are looking for a skilled Senior Java Developer to join the high-performance group.
Working fully remote from anywhere in Europe as an Employee or as a Freelancer / Contract, long-term (1+ years).
You will become part of a Sports & Trading Platform tribe where you will be developing and maintaining systems that strive to be the best in class.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Define and analyze business requirements and implement solutions to business needs
- Maintain the existing systems, develop new system applications and improve functionality to ensure high quality in any software releases
- Actively participate in application design, database design, data-flows, and detailed technical design
- Implement, document and unit test code that implements the functionality required by the business to meet business objectives
- Partnering with load testing and QA teams to produce quality softwareYour Profile
- An extensive experience in Java 8 (or above) & Spring Framework
- Experience in back-end REST development
- Exceptional understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in SQL and writing performance complex queries and architecting data solutions
- Knowledge in web Socket and HTTP 2.0
- Passionate about writing good code
- Flexibility and resistance in fast-paced working environment
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Attractive salary package
- Annual performance bonus (also as a Freelancer / Contractor)
- Health and dental insurance
- 22 days paid annual leave
- If needed, there is a Relocation package / Blue Card Sponsorship – all covered!
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org