Website IESF Group
Our client is a large independent open-source software product company. It powers the digital transformation with true open source technologies for enterprise companies that simplify, modernize and accelerate traditional, cloud and edge solutions.
The company provides reliable, interoperable Linux and cloud infrastructure solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help its customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services.
To enhance the successful team, we are looking for a Senior Security Engineer.
Remote work or office-based in Germany, Czech Republic or Bulgaria.
– Product security for the enterprise and community products
– Security incident management, evaluation, assessment, fixing of vulnerabilities
– Secure product development, supporting development teams
– Security testing, manual and automatic
– Developing tools
– Writing patches
– Working in projects and teams
– Communication with external and internal customers
– Computing experience in academic or commercial sectors
– Extensive experience in application security domain
– Very good understanding of the Linux operating system
– Programming skills in C is a must, other scripting languages are welcome
– Good knowledge of SELinux, AppArmor, protection profiles
– Knowledge of network security (TCP/IP, SSH, TLS/SSL) is a plus
– Knowledge of Containerization, Kubernetes, Go language, and related technologies is a plus
– An academic degree (Master/Bachelor or comparable) or IT specialist
– Self-motivated and self-organized
– Pronounced quality awareness, customer-oriented approach
– Good communication skills and meticulous working style
– Good communication level of English
What makes a difference:
– You will find and can connect to highly skilled engineers
– The company provides many different products and endless opportunities to learn
– Creative and productive work environment
– You can work with and within an international team
– The working hours are as flexible as possible
– Regular events (hackathons, workshops, outdoor events, …) to build up relationships and friendship within and across teams
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org