Website IESF Group
Our client is a well-established international group with great products.
The company specializes in open-source software and provides Linux and Cloud infrastructure solutions for enterprises.
To enhance the successful team, we are looking for a QE Automation Engineer Linux.
Working fully remote or office-based.
You will be part of a team, that consists of experienced and highly skilled quality engineers, who are responsible for assuring and engineering the quality of our Linux product family. Their duties are:
• Developing and enhancing the automation tools for various Linux products, that also run in the public cloud, with openQA as our main automation tool.
• Coordinating test planning and execution in a truly global distributed project team.
• Designing, developing and maintaining automation test cases for our Linux product family.
• Ensure and enhance the test coverage of our Linux products by performing unit and system testing.
• Build up and maintain automation test infrastructure in close collaboration with our development teams.
• Collect and investigate test requirements from QA, development and product management teams.
• Participate in test planning and test management in a truly global distributed project team.
• Execute manual exploratory and ad-hoc testing if necessary.
Required skills and experience:
• Senior experience with software development as software developer, software developer in test or as QA automation engineer.
• Thorough understanding of software quality assurance, software development life cycle, test automation infrastructure and various test methodologies.
• Experience with Kernel development or testing (especially LTP).
• Extended Linux knowledge in general; familiarity with Linux administration.
• Knowledge and practitioner of incident and test management.
• Expertise in one of the scripting languages: Perl, Python or Shell.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication and interpersonal skills, with experience in working in a virtual and distributed environment.
• Experience with large projects and with complex build systems (experience in using Open Build Service would be a plus).
• Strong analytical skills and result orientation for effective problem solving.
• Very good understanding and exposure to Agile methodologies, CI principles and fast-delivery environments.
• Experience with Container technologies.
• Great salary package – base and 10-20% performance bonus (depending on experience)
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Gold Plan Private Medical Insurance – covered 100% for outpatient treatment (including medications and vaccinations, inpatient and day-case treatments, maternity and childbirth benefits.
• The working hours are as flexible as possible
• Endless opportunities to learn
• Creative and productive work environment
• Career opportunities and freedom to express your opinion
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com